We Share all time premium content for your Virtual Product
Originally posted on July 23, 2020 @ 8:15 pm
XenForo 2.1.2 NULLED
- Update Font Awesome to 5.8.1.
- Update Froala to version 2.9.4.
- A number of fixes related to Stripe payment handling including performance optimisation, and better error handling.
- Ensure conversation recipient cache is correctly updated when users are merged.
- Always link to the conversation/unread action from the conversation list/popup.
- Do not reset conversation read-marking data when marking a conversation read/unread.
- Add an AddUser relation to the XF TagContent entity.
- Ensure user promotions and trophies are updated on session creation if user hasn’t been active recently.
- Ensure ignored members avatars are not shown as the last member in a list of second level categories.
- Prevent URL unfurling entirely if the auto unfurl option is unchecked as this previously did not prevent forcing unfurling manually.
- Remove unused sendmail -f parameter option. If the default sendmail command already specifies the -f parameter, attempt to remove it so it can be overridden later.
- Attempt to improve prefix filtering performance on the search form.
- When marking alerts read automatically for trophy awards, pass in the correct trophy IDs.
- Even out the padding in the main message cell.
- Make some adjustments to the sticky submit row to offset any bottom fixed notices.
- Fix off-by-one error when handling the autolinking of URL tags.
- Add optional hint to the labels input row when editing a bookmark.
- When push notifications are disabled (globally or for a user) try to maintain the push conversations option value.
- Use consistent lock/unlock wording for threads.
- Ensure bounce emails are processed correctly when VERP is disabled.
- Log user IP used for email confirmation
- Extend the number of possible unicode replacements by including the EmojiOne “greedy” rules.
- Correctly support specific autocomplete attribute types for registration and password changes.
- Submit user’s email address when checking for spam at the contact form.
- Populate the session with the correct cache keys for unapproved counts.
- Ensure last post username caches are passed to all avatar and username tags so that the default avatars of guest users display correctly.
- Correctly handle embedding Imgur user URLs.
- Handle more cases where pasted URLs are undesirably auto-linked.
- Use a different label on the “Upgrade official XenForo add-ons” page to avoid confusion.
- Fixes issue where numberbox buttons do not step the number up/down in IE11.
- Coerce BB code to a string when parsing.
- Display debug only options if applicable when viewing an add-ons specific options list.
- Attempt to log the last triggered date of a banned email, even if it is a wildcard match.
- Fix the success flash message when copying URL from the share_tooltip.
- Send alerts for quoted posts on approval.
- When unparsing BB code from HTML, include <s> tags.
- Support embedding Facebook “photos” URLs.
- Ensure that fullWidth buttons are actually fullWidth (if they are button elements, rather than anchors).
- Use thread isIgnored method when filtering new threads results.
- Prevent an out of range MySQL error when upgrading to XF 2.1.
- Cast quoted post IDs to integers before querying for their user IDs.
- Fix incorrect type hints in welcome message service.
- Allow short circuiting of canEdit checks in the thread list macros item template.
- Allow the hideUnviewable option to be passed into the string formatter as false when stripping BB code so that unviewable tags can be represented by their placeholder for profile posts and comments.
- Constrain user IP searches by length to ensure IP versions aren’t mixed.
- Do not show following/follower users who are ignored by the current visitor on a user’s profile.
- Fixed variable typo in REST API thread filtering code.
- Prevent some keyboard shortcuts in some cases when the rich text editor is focused when using IE11.
- Ensure that editor HTML conversion maintains an attachment’s height attribute.
- Do not remove inactive class extensions from extension_hint.php.
- Prevent long spoiler titles from breaking out of the viewport.
- Make the line trimming around BB code list tags more consistent.
- Invalidate the member stat results cache when the user limit changes.
- When executing CLI commands, in the event that there is a database exception and a query, display that query in the error output.
- Perform some additional string cleaning when filtering arrays of strings.
- When viewing bookmarks, ensure the label filter is passed into the pagination.
- Implement a (hopefully) temporary workaround for a macOS Chrome bug which causes the scroll bars to permanently cover party of the code in code blocks.
- In the thread reply bans list, ensure the delete checkbox doesn’t cover its label.
- Only fetch content reactions for the reaction summary if it is associated with an existing user.
- Restore gravatars for existing users which have them set, even if the option to add one is disabled.
- Remove unused code from BB code tag renderer.
- Add a less generic phrase for duplicate banned emails.
- Add some additional explain text about the link building callback detailing the expected arguments.
- Cast imported master phrase texts to string by default.
- Ensure that content edit history diffs wrap correctly.
- In a couple of places, use a count/total query when calculating the correct page number for profile posts.
- Prevent an error in the member stats system when an empty result set is returned as an object instead of the expected array.
- Perform some basic typo checking when validating email addresses via the contact form.
- Changes text of “seperate_names_with_comma” phrase to “You may enter multiple names here.”
- When focusing the editor with an Android device, ensure that the contents are correctly scrolled into view.
- Increase the BB code block sizing check window.
- Take steps to reduce a race condition which may cause AJAX requests to not include the CSRF token.
Follow now Our Facebook page
Follow Now our Twitter Profile
Download Here For more Blogger Template Click Here
Download Here for more WordPress theme Click Here
Download here For more wordpress plugin Click Here
Our File on filetheme.com is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It’s no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your “Party” We Allows Provide Original theme from Developer with GPL License.
If your have any question of our file. Please comment here. And tell with us. we solved our file. Our file 100% virus clean. We create manually nulled. Nulled Means no need to setup license key. nulled file only created full version of the file.
Purchase Link and Demo: Click here for Demo and purchase link
This content Only for Register member, You Can Get a Lifetime membership Click Here for Register.
3,000+ Premium theme, 5000+ pro Plugin, all woocommerce extension and many other file. with GPL license. About 10,000 Product
Login To Unlock The Content!