We Share all time premium content for your Virtual Product
WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus v2.7.3
Offer Pickup for Any Product, Anywhere
The built-in “Local Pickup” shipping method for WooCommerce local pickup plus allows your customers to come to you to pick up their purchased products. While this works great for stores with a single brick-and-mortar location, it poses large issues for stores with multiple locations or distribution centers.
Local Pickup Plus provides a far more robust pickup system for retailers with multiple locations, distribution centers, or pickup sites. Provide pickup locations across the country (or in other countries!), limit pickup to certain items, restrict which products are available at a location, accept scheduled pickup dates, and more!
Using Local Pickup Plus, your customers know exactly where to go to pick up their products, and you know where to expect them. Customers will see a list of available pickup locations for each product that can be picked up (or you can opt to only allow one pickup location per order), and can choose locations that that let them receive orders where they want them.
What does Local Pickup Plus add to WooCommerce?
- Set up multiple pickup locations for the customer to choose a pickup location at checkout
- Selected pickup location is displayed in customer’s Account – View Order page, order emails, and in Order Admin
- Allow, require, or restrict pickup for individual products and product categories NEW
- Determine if each product can be picked up at a different place, or if only one pickup location is available per order
- If you allow per-item pickup locations, you can even limit which products are available at a location! NEW
- Set costs or discounts for choosing pickup for a package
- Export and import pickup locations via CSV NEW
- Notify a list of email addresses when an order contains a pickup at a given location NEW
- Define business days and hours to allow or require selecting a pickup date NEW
- Compatible with several plugins, such as WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export, WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export, and WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing Lists NEW
- Support for Google Maps Geocoding to sort locations by distance from customer NEW
- Supports multiple shipping methods per order
- Use the pickup location as the taxable address
Limit Pickup Location Products – NEW
Each pickup location can have its own settings for holidays, business hours, and more. However, there maybe greater differences between your locations, too, such as the stock each carries. If certain locations only carry certain products, you can limit which products are available for pickup at a given location.
If a product is in the cart that’s not available at a location, that location is simply hidden from the list when the customer chooses where to pick up the item.
Note that you must allow pickup on a per-item basis to use this setting.
Fine-Tune Product Pickup Availability
Shipping large or hazardous items can be a huge pain for merchants, so you may want to require pickup for these items. With new selectors for product and category pickup availability, you can designate a product as requiring pickup, or a product that cannot be picked up (must be shipped).
Allow Scheduled Pickup Dates – NEW
Sometimes you’ll need to know when a customer is coming to get an order, or to inform them of when your location accepts pickups. Pickup Appointments allow you to set up business hours globally or on a per-location basis, along with holidays, lead time (prep time needed for a pickup), and deadline (maximum days allowed to schedule a pickup).
Each location can even implement its own schedule, lead time, and deadline if the default doesn’t fit.
If appointments for pickup date are enabled, the customer will be able to choose a date (or will be required to pick one, depending on your settings), and will see the location details and operating hours on the date they choose.
Notify Warehouses & Employees – NEW
When a pickup location is set up, you can add an email notification list for the location. Any time an order contains items from this location, these email addresses will be added as recipients for admin order emails.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Configure a pickup location or two
- That’s it! Your customers will now be able to pick up their order and you’ll know where to expect them!
If your have any question of our file. Please comment here. And tell with us. we solved our file. Our file 100% virus clean.
We create manually nulled. Nulled Means no need to setup license key. nulled file only created full version of the file.
Purchase Link and Demo: Click here for Demo and purchase link
This content Only for Register member, You Can Get a Lifetime membership Click Here for Register.
1500+ Premium theme 2000+ pro Plugin, all woocommerce extension and many other file. with GPL license.
Login To Unlock The Content!