We Share all time premium content for your Virtual Product
WatuPRO – Plugin To Create Exams, Tests and Quizzes v6.4.2
Manage everything from your WP administration panel.
Collect contact data and user responses instantly.
WatuPRO is a multi-purpose online quiz and exam software that can be used in education, research, contests, competitions, marketing, or to increase users engagement on your site.
WatuPRO is a plugin that runs inside your WordPress-powered site.
WatuPRO is mobile / touch – friendly. It works on all modern desktop and mobile browsers.
WatuPRO Features List:
- Create and edit unlimited number of quizzes, exams and surveys. If you want to run an exam, you have an option to assign points to each answer. If you prefer a funny quiz, no problem, use the grades as quiz results. Need to run a survey? Assign same grade to all answers but collect the user data! And if you wish, redirect the user to a given URL that depends on their performance.
- Single-choice, True/False, Multiple-choice (with possible grouping and Flashcards version), and flexible Open-end questions evaluating answers on the fly. You can create any kind of quiz or survey you can imagine. Even more question types are available in the Intelligence module.
- Calculate quiz result (grade) based on points, percent correct answers, percent of maximum possible points, or performance per question category. WatuPRO offers the most elaborate grading system.
- Copy quizzes and questions into new or existing quizzes. This way you can reuse your questions and mix them into different tests without the burden of re-creating them.
- Import questions from CSV files in simple and advanced formats, or from text files in Aiken format.
- Randomize questions. To avoid cheating you can have questions randomized every time the exam is loaded. The possible answers can also be randomized or be kept in the predefined order.
- Pull a number of random questions. This way you can have for example 100 questions in the exam but let each user take only 10 or so of them, randomly selected. Or you can pull 2 random questions from each question category.
- Collect contact details at the beginning or the end of the test. You can do this with or without requiring user registration.
- Question categories and subcategories. You may want to show your questions grouped by category.
- Question difficulty levels. Select which difficulty level to be active in a quiz. Limit user’s access per difficuty level. Create difficulty levels unlock criteria so quiz takers can unlock new levels.
- Quiz categories and user groups. Organize your quizzes and users. You can also limit the access of different user groups user WordPress user roles to different quiz categories.
- Set timers. Optionally you can limit the time to take an exam. Learn how do they work.
- Printable HTML certificates. You can create personalized certificates that will be shown to the user who achieves certain grade. PDF certificates are available using the free PDF Bridge or with DocRaptor account.
- Continue from the last time. Logged in users can leave exam unfinished and return next day or later. Their answers will still be there so they can finish the exam. This feature is disabled for quizzes with time limit to avoid cheating.
- Rich text editor and media. Because WatuPRO works inside WordPress, you can use its rich text editor and media gallery to format the questions.
- Right answer explanation/feedback. Once the user takes the exam, optionally present them explanation about the right answer to some or all questions.
- Set conditional re-taking of exam – only when selected grade(s) are achieved.
- Snapshot and table view from user answers. You can see exactly how they answered each question and how many points they got.
- Export test results to CSV. Makes it easy to run reports from user’s answers. Great for surveys.
- Send emails. You can have the exam results mailed to your users and to yourself.
- Search/filter/sort results. Find results of any exam limiting by email, points, grade, date, username or IP address.
- Students login. Exam takers can login to see their results and take any other available exams. The same information can also be published with shortcodes.
- Reorder questions when you want to define the specific order they will be shown to the user.
- Allow different user roles to manage the exams so you can have a member of your team take care for them without accessing the whole administration.
- Optional reCaptcha or text-based captcha validation when exam is submitted to prevent spam.
- Basic leaderboard shortcode to show the top performing users.
- Question hints. Help your user answer the questions by enabling hints and defining the number of hints the user can use per quiz or per question.
- Segment-based statistics showing how users of certain segment performed on the test. More information.
- Social sharing capabilities – you can generate Facebook and Twitter share buttons.
- A shortcode generator makes creating all kind of quiz-related shortcodes easy.
- Quiz design themes so you can change the way the quiz looks.
- Quickly create Likert scale surveys via this free addon
- Built-in LMS integration to the popular free Namaste! LMS plugin.
- Send Tin Can / xAPI statements through the WP Experience API plugin. Learn more here.
- GDPR compliance features – learn more here.
- Super easy installation. It’s just a WordPress plugin so upload, activate and you are all set.
Extra Features in the Intelligence Module:
- Multi-user management lets you allow teachers manage their own exams and certificates, or view all of them (per-role setting).
- Create Personality quizzes where each answer is directly matched to the result. Here is a guide.
- Create Myers-Briggs tests – a specific type of personality quizzes. Learn how.
- Charge users to take a quiz or access a bundle of quizzes. Instant payment notifications with Paypal and Stripe are integrated. You can also add any other payment button code or manual payment instructions. You can also charge through WooCommerce using our free WooCommerce bridge.
- Charge users for issuing certificates. This way you can have the users take the test for free but charge for issuing a special certificate or even include the quiz results in the certificate only – this essentially makes it a “charge to see results” quiz.
- Let test takers choose a number of random questions to answer (global for the quiz or per category), or pull questions based on keywords.
- Dependencies let you restrict access to a given test until the student has submitted other exam(s) achieving a given number of points.
- “Fill the gaps” questions. These questions are very popular in education, and not only. They let you present a text with gaps that should be filled by the end user. Check the Basic Exam demo to get a better idea about them – one of the questions there is “Fill the gaps” question. You can define multiple correct answers for each gap. You can also turn gaps into drop-down selectors.
- “Sort the values” question type. Displays nice drag & drop sortable element on the page. The values are presented in random order and the user has to match the original order.
- “Match / Matrix” questions. This question type generates a table and lets the user drag and drop answers to the cells in the right column so they match the values in the left column.
- Slider / Rating questions. Outputs a slider that lets the user choose numeric value. You can set possible from-to values and asign points to them.
- Manually edit submitted exam results. You can change points, mark questions as correct, and recalculate grades and certificates to already submitted tests.
- Set minimum interval of time that should elapse before user can re-submit a test.
- Reuse questions from another exam. Questions are reused on the fly. The idea is that you can, at the same time, use one set of questions on different tests with different settings. This makes a powerful question bank.
- Advanced quiz settings let you fine-tune the behavior of correct/incorrect marks, the paginator colors, advanced question randomization, and more.
- Run test in practice mode so users can train their skills without getting grades. These exams show the answers immediately after the question.
Extra Features in the Reporting Module:
- All time overview with a pie chart showing the number of tests attempted, certificates earned, skills practiced, and how they distribute by test category.
- Full history of all test attempts with time spent, problems solved and results.
- Skills/Categories report showing your users how they perform by test category and question category. The reports can be filtered by given percentage of proficiency and spreads up nicely by question category.
- Usage summary and log with a bar chart showing number of tests attempted for every of last 12 months.
- The reporting module is ultimate addition for all kind of learning, education, and training sites. It will keep your users eager to come back and improve their skills.
- Cumulative stats per question that show you how many users and what % of them selected each answer in each question. It also shows the number and percentage of correct answers to each question in the selected test.
- View all answers on every question and export the answers to a CSV spreadsheet.
- Pie chart by grade lets you have a quick look on how users perform on a given test. The chart can be published with a shortcode.
- Pie chart on the front-end lets you show how user performed in each question category in their quiz attempt
- Plenty of shortcodes to display category stats, totals etc.
- Google Analytics event tracking for starting and completing tests.
- Check it live here with username sandbox and password 123456 (login for the first box: hb / 125). Go to Exam Reports link under My Exams in the menu.
Follow now Our Facebook page
Follow Now our Twitter Profile
Download Here For more Blogger Template Click Here
Download Here for more WordPress theme Click Here
Download here For more wordpress plugin Click Here
Our File on filetheme.com is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It’s no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your “Party” We Allows Provide Original theme from Developer with GPL License.
If your have any question of our file. Please comment here. And tell with us. we solved our file. Our file 100% virus clean. We create manually nulled. Nulled Means no need to setup license key. nulled file only created full version of the file.
Purchase Link and Demo: Click here for Demo and purchase link
This content Only for Register member, You Can Get a Lifetime membership Click Here for Register.
1500+ Premium theme 2000+ pro Plugin, all woocommerce extension and many other file. with GPL license.
Login To Unlock The Content!