MyListing – Directory & Listing WordPress Theme v2.3
MyListing - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme v2.3
MyListing – Directory & Listing WordPress Theme
MyListing, a Powrful Directory, Listing and Event WordPress Theme
MyListing is a WordPress theme that gives you complete freedom to create any type of directory or listing website Design your pages on the front-end and witness your work instantly come to life. MyListing pages are created using the powerful front-end page builder, Elementor. All 50+ elements are drag and drop, and easy to use and customize. Absolutely no coding required.
Advanced Listing type creator, for any type of directory.
Whether you’re creating a business, event, or any other type of directory, you would want different look, functionality and features for each of them. Our advanced listing type creator lets you do just that. Choose between 20+ pre-made fields and create your own unlimited custom fields. Each listing can also have their own products for sale, host events, forms, reviews, comments and other custom tabs.
Create and customize your explore page
Build advanced search forms with unlimited custom filters. Choose between three pre-made explore page templates and 10+ Google map skins
Monetize your directory website
Earn money by monetizing listing submission, aswell as allowing users to promote their listings
Full Theme Features
- MyListing uses Elementor page builder – the fastest growing, open-source WordPress page builder.
- Over 50 Elementor widgets ready to use.
- Advanced Listing Type Builder
- Add unlimited listing types, each with it’s own unique design and functionality.
- Listing Type editor with a beautiful and easy to use interface.
- Custom Listing Profiles for each listing type.
- Custom Fields with powerful field editor for each listing type.
- Customize the listing preview box, uniquely for each listing type.
- Customize the Explore page uniquely with custom facets for each listing type.
- Powerful search facet editor, unique to each listing type.
- TimeKit and Contact Form 7.
- Listing Reviews.
- Bookmark Listings.
- Listing Ratings.
- Shortcode generator with an easy to use interface.
- Custom shortcodes included.
- ‘Button’ shortcode.
- ‘Listing Categories’ shortcode.
- ‘Format Text’ shortcode.
- ‘Icon Picker’ shortcode.
- ‘Listing Search Form’ shortcode.
- Over 2000 icons to choose from, including Custom Theme Icons, Material Icons, Font Awesome, and Glyphicons.
- Integrated with Google Maps.
- Custom Google Maps markers.
- Custom Google Maps location previews.
- Marker/Location clustering.
- Background Images Parallax
- Background Video
- Owl Carousel
- Custom Scrollbars
- Instant search on header.
- Listing quick view.
- Fully Responsive
- Breadcrumbs bar (section).
- Customized Dashboard page for front end users.
- Users can request to add their own products.
- Share listings/posts functionality included.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce.
- User Sign In/Register functionality included.
- Single Click Demo Import.
- Choose from all of our online demos.
- Integrated with Contact Form 7.
- Contact Form widget included.
- Latest Blog Posts widget included.
- Customize header.
- Four different header types, alongside other options, and the ability to edit the header on a per-page basis.
- Smooth scrolling option.
- Customizable footer.
- Back to top option.
- Translation ready (Does not support multi-language).
- Minified and combined assets to reduce the amount of http requests and enhance load time and site performance.
- Clean and well structured code.
- Related listings (Host) for listings.
- Custom, mulitple store tabs possible for each listing.
This theme requires PHP version 5.5+
MyListing can be translated to any language, but it is not multi-language or WPML compatible yet
Download Here For more Blogger Template Click Here
Download Here for more WordPress theme Click Here
Download here For more wordpress plugin Click Here
v2.3.1 – 02 December 2019
FIX: "27 > Map" Elementor widget not displaying listing markers. FIX: Issue in iPad landscape mode with preview cards. FIX: Pages with a Contact Form 7 form not loading. FIX: Font Awesome icons not loading on Firefox.
v2.3 – 01 December 2019
- Added optional caching for preview cards, improving performance in Explore page, Listing Feed widgets, and wherever preview cards are used, also allowing for a much larger amount of listings to be shown in a single search request in Explore page without affecting performance. Caching can be enabled in WP Admin > Theme Tools > Performance > Preview Cards. - Added tools to cleanup database from unused options and transients in Theme Tools > Performance > Data Updates. - Added new "Classic" Explore page template. - Redesigned single blog post page. - Moved Typography settings to Customizer page, allowing for live preview of changes. New typography options have been included. - Refreshed demo import templates, and fixed issues with the demo import process. - (WC Subscriptions) Added listing and package details for subscription packages in User Dashboard > Subscriptions. - Optimized message syncing for direct messages, reducing amount of AJAX requests and fully disabling them when the user is idle or the browser tab is not active. - Optimized theme and plugin assets, deferring non-critical assets to load after the page has fully loaded. - Minor UI improvements to Cart and Checkout forms. - FIX: Location block visible on single listing page even when there is no listing address. - FIX: Switching the listing type while results are loading in Explore page causes duplicate results. - FIX: Inaccurate term counts shown in some cases. Added tool to re-calculate all counts in Theme Tools > Performance > Data Updates. - FIX: Yoast SEO breaks single category/term pages. - FIX: Explore No Map template auto scrolls to the widget on page load. - FIX: Explore default template - when set to display three columns of search results, map is no longer accessible. - FIX: Date filter in Explore page not working properly. - FIX: Related Listing section in preview cards only works with the preset Related Listing field. - FIX: Store tab in single listing page can't display products from single product select fields. - FIX: Selecting a sub-category in the basic search form doesn't handover the sub-category to the Explore page. - FIX: Elementor Pro Locations page settings not working. - FIX: Error in Edit Listing page when a custom taxonomy that has been deleted is still used.